Many of the biggest and brightest businesses you know today began as abject failures. They grew into success, but only through periods of trial and error. That's because "great" business ideas are often not immediately great. Cultivating an idea into something special is a process of trial and error, and one that requires some scientific thinking. You'll learn that way of thinking in this course.
- Access 67 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to assess an idea's marketability
- Spot market inefficiencies
- Employ new, disruptive business models
- Understand the process of developing & improving business ideas
Evan Kimbrell is the founder and director of Sprintkick, a referral based full service digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the last 4 years, he has overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from 1-2 man startups bootstrapping their idea, to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, & GNC. Before founding Sprintkick, Evan worked as a VC for the LA-based Juvo Capital firm.